February 9, 2024
This brand new unique feature allows a franchisee to easily draw the precise area they are interested in buying a franchise and send it to you. Vision users are then able to overlay this search area with their territory network to see if they have anything available to sell. Easy!
We’ve been told that there are hundreds of thousands, if not millions of territory checks happening every year. And all of these are just being submitted as some text in a message or email and franchisors are left scratching their heads trying to figure out what the franchisee is talking about. On top of that, on average, one in three territory checks comes back as a “nothing available” to the franchisee. So much time is being wasted and so we decided it was time to make things right.
For now though, here’s a bit more info about how we designed Territory Checker to work with Vision.
Who is this for?
As with everything at Atlas Mapping, we started things off thinking about who we can help and what it is you really want. We decided the three main users of Territory Checker are:
- Brokers, consultants and agents
Each of these users are part of the process but have unique needs and perspectives that we wanted to respect. So, here’s what it means for:
You will have the ability to:
- Send links out to prospects to draw their search area.
- You’ll receive a notification when they’ve submitted the area and you can view it on your map in Vision.
- From there, you can turn on whatever territory layers you need to make a decision.
- If you don’t have a sold territory in the area, you can explore territory options using the territory-creating and editing features in Vision.
- You can close off a territory check by submitting a yes or no. Then go back to the prospect with your preferred messaging.
- You’ll be able to choose which of your users has access to view and respond to territory checks.
- This includes adding agents (e.g. consultants and brokers) to your system to act on your behalf!
We’ve made this super easy for you guys interested in buying a franchise:
- You’ll receive a link to draw your search area.
- Create whatever shape you like, wherever you like. Make it as big or small as you need for where you are interested.
- Save your search and that’s it you're done. Now the franchisor or consultant will get back to you ASAP with an accurate answer to your query.
Brokers, Consultants and Agents
We know how important a slick sales process is to your success. So here’s how it will take yours up a notch:
- You’ll be given access by franchisors to send them territory checks.
- Send out links to your prospects to create the area they are interested in.
- Once you have the area, send this out to the relevant franchisors. No need to make a new search area for each franchisor.
- Wait for the response and see how impressed your prospect is with your modern and sophisticated process.
We’re proud of this first release version and we’ve got plenty of ideas to add to it. But the best feedback we can get is for you to start trying it out and let us know what you think!
Here’s the link again so you can sign up.